How we keep your family safe while you reach for your dreams. CORDOVA TEAM LA is on the forefront of well being during these times.
1. We offer online consultations.
In accordance with social distancing measures, we can help you stage your home without meeting in person. For occupied homes, you have the option of an e-consultation. For vacant homes, we are able to provide a proposal without a site visit, and it is not necessary for you to be present for installation.
2. We will set up a hand-washing station
If you have hand sanitizer, place a bottle on a table in your entryway and will we set up a sign that read: “To Protect the homeowners and other buyers, please use hand sanitizer and try to avoid touching things in the home”
3. We turn on all lights and lamps and open all blinds and draperies
Not only does this make rooms feel bigger, it keeps buyers from touching your light switches.
4. We open all doors so buyers won’t touch your door handles.
5. We put toilet lids down and fold the end of the toilet paper toll into a triangle.
This is how we know if someone used the bathroom
6. We will cancel showing if anyone sick or has been exposed to the coronavirus (COVID19)
We make it clear that we will NOT allow sick buyers, Realtors, or anyone else who is ill into your home. Equally, we will reschedule showings if your family is sick.
7. We will limit any open houses to one buyer group/family unit at a time
This is how adhere to social distancing rules throughout showing and open houses.
8. We sign our documents online
DocuSign, cloud storage, and other online platforms are great options for signing and transferring digital contracts.
By practicing these steps we can confidently allow both buyers and sellers piece of mind. Not only are they able to continue to reach for their dreams during this time, but also have the safety of having CORDOVA TEAM LA looking out for their well being