Our Seller Specialists have helped many existing homeowners, investors, developers, empty nesters, growing families, etc, sell their properties. We take hyper local and community market data, comps, market trends, then formulate and execute a strong and proven sales strategy.
That strategy includes:
- Professional Full HD photography spreads and Videography (On Staff)
- Professionally Designed Marketing & Print Materials (On Staff)
- Professional Arial Drone HD Video Shoots (On Staff)
- Strong social media presence. Our Social Media marketing team posts to ALL the major social networks and run large PAID ads against our target audiences.
- In a Post-COVID19 world, open houses are going digital and we’ve invested in the technology to Hold Open Houses Virtually through highly sophisticated 3D Cameras.
- Attract and screen qualified buyers
- Facilitate non-intrusive showings, privacy is key
- Sell within an agreeable and reasonable time frame
- Convey offers, handle paperwork and facilitate negotiations
- Stay up to date and deploy new real estate technology
- We constantly network via online and in person to access private off-market buyers
- Keeping open lines of communication at all times. We respond as soon as possible.
We put your needs above our own. We will go above and beyond to move your deal forward.
Real estate is not a nine-to-five job, and our agents understand and embrace this. We don’t resent you for reaching out to us outside of traditional working hours, and we won’t take off for a vacation without telling you. We also understand how much support you need. Selling real estate effectively has a lot of moving parts. Many sellers, especially first-time sellers, are looking for someone to hold their hand and answer many questions about the process. We don’t mind giving you peace of mind. There are some sellers however, especially the ones who have sold before, may just want an agent who can take the reins and get the house sold without much back and forth.
A few small things can make a big difference when selling your home. CORDOVA TEAM LA on your side ensures you put your best foot forward.
Make first impressions count. Without a doubt, a visually appealing house will attract buyers, who can’t help but respond to the look and “feel” of a home. Take time to carefully prepare for showing.
- Cut the grass
- Remove any clutter from the yard
- Trim hedges
- Weed gardens
- Wash steps, windows, railings, doors, etc.
- Paint if needed
- Remove unnecessary clutter
Scrub, dust and fix up the works. Buyers will notice details. Get rid of the clutter, repair leaky faucets, wage war on dust and clean until your home shines. Small things can make a potential buyer walk away. When you prepare your house for showing, remember to:
- Shampoo carpets
- Clean tubs, toilets and showers
- Hang fresh towels
- Fix all things that are broken and visible (ie: hinges, light switches, etc.)
Listen to suggestions. As you prepare your home, don’t rely solely on your own judgement. It’s hard to be objective when you’re the owner. Your realtor will have helpful, professional tips on how to make your home more marketable.
Take a whiff. Nothing will turn a buyer away faster than an odd smell. Try to eliminate smoking, food and pet odors. And don’t leave any clues. If potential buyers see a dog or an ashtray, they’ll be on the lookout for smells and stains.
Turn on the lights. Open shades and draperies before a viewing. Open all doors inside home. Turn on inside and outside lights.
Let potential buyers “see” themselves in your home. Too many personal items can make viewers feel like they’re intruding in someone else’s home. Keep things clean and simple. Decorate in neutral colors.
Get out of the house. When buyers view your home, they’ll be more comfortable and spend more time if you’re not there. If you must be present, be as unobtrusive as possible. Let your agent do the work.
Choose a Real Estate Professional you like and trust.
Let CORDOVA TEAM LA help you attain your dreams
Choosing your real estate professional is one of the most important decisions you will make when buying or selling your home.
The Cordova Team LA is just that! We know this area, the people, the culture, and we aim to do you all proud. We are your family, your friends, and your neighbors, we live here too!
A few small things can make a big difference when selling your home.
Make first impressions count. Without a doubt, a visually appealing house will attract buyers, who can’t help but respond to the look and “feel” of a home. Take time to carefully prepare for showings.
One of the biggest decisions you’ll make as a landlord is whether you should hire a property management company. Many landlords manage properties on their own or with the help of an employee, such as a resident manager. But sometimes landlords need more help, and that’s when a property management company might make sense.